These baked “fried” chicken wings are on heavy rotation at my house. I make them at least once every few weeks. Both my husband and daughter love fried chicken wings and these are a healthier but still delicious alternative. They’re super easy and shouldn’t take more than 15 minutes prep and an hour in the oven.
Let me know if you end up trying these. I’d love to hear your thoughts.
- Approximately 2 dozen wings (ideally never frozen)
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3-4 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp adobo seasoning (optional)
- salt & pepper
- Pre heat oven to 375º
- In a large mixing bowl, toss wings with melted butter, olive oil, and chopped garlic.
- Add in half the garlic powder and 1/2 of the adobo seasoning (if using) and toss again.
- Add in the remaining garlic powder and adobo seasoning and toss another time.
- Place wings on a lined baking sheet.
- Generously season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Bake! After 40min, turn them over and bake for another 20min or so.
- Enjoy. 🙂
If using thawed wings, pull off as much moisture with damp paper towels prior to step 2 as the moisture will effect the crispiness of your wings.